Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily Dose of dutch #2

Hi folks,

It's that time of the day again (or night, depending on where you are). Actually got up at a 'normal' hour this morning, 7 AM. Well, I did go to bed at 8 PM last night, but that counted as yesterday! >:)

First order of business: BLENDER, Y U NO BE FOOLPROOF?! Pardon the caps, but I've had a really tough time fiddling around with Blender 3D today. Tried meshing a male version of my previously released Alice by Temperley Game Jacket for females (can be found on Mod The Sims in my upload 'The Ellie Essentials') in Blender rather than Milkshape for a change and realized I won't make it through without reading a few tutorials first. Which I haven't done yet. Can't be bothered. Laziness trumps. This screenshot about summarizes my sentiments.
(In case you haven't recognized, that's a rage face right there. My version anyway)
But in spite of that, I had a really fun time chatting online on MTS #create today, goofing around and shit, and most importantly, influenced the great daluved1 into picking up art again and having an art-off with me next week! Isn't that exciting?! No? Well _|_! >:) I'm excited!

Also, the beautiful missroxor told me today about Phoenix Trading. After skimming through their page, I thought it would actually be a fantastic idea to join them as a sort of part-time job, creating simple, cute, lighthearted postcard designs in ink and watercolors, both of which I love so much. Good pastime fun and some decent pocket money. Seriously considering it. Thanks miss. :)

Also also, sometimes I wonder why I let myself get offended in a conversation with some kid who was clearly misinformed. That's quite unprofessional.

Also x3, since July 26, my deviantArt page view rate has mysteriously multiplied: I'm getting more views in 4 days than I did in 4 months (still just a very insignificant number, of course, compared to the actually popular dA accounts so it's nothing that special, really). Could it be this blog, or my updated MTS profile page that contributed to this boost? Hmmm. More likely the latter.

Anyway, that's about enough of also's for today!
Till next time. :)

Wally

No comments: